• Wix Facebook page
  • Wix Twitter page
  • Wix Google+ page

Fire Damages Appledowre Circle Townhouse



Firefighters were called to a Germantown townhouse on Appledowre Circle on Memorial Day night for a fire which started in the laundry closet of a three-story townhouse.

According to Montgomery County Fire Rescue Service senior spokesman Pete Piringer, MCFRS units were called to 19933 Appledowre Circle in Germantown at about 10:30 pm on Monday, May 29.

First arriving units found fire burning on the first floor of the three-story structure and requested addition units. The MCFRS Rapid Intervention Task was dispatched. The fire was contained on the first floor but the townhouse suffered more than $25,000 in damage, according to fire officials. Piringer said the fire originated in the ground floor washer/dryer closet. All occupants escaped without injury.

File Photo by Germantown Pulse.



Germantown Pulse has stopped production
of original content for this website,
as of Aug. 1, 2019.
Germantown Pulse continues to provide news and information from other local source through links on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Thank you to our loyal readers and advertisers for a wonderful and fulfilling five years.

Featured Posts

Germantown Pulse

Germantown, Maryland's Hometown News Source

Comments, Questions, Ideas, or Suggestions 
Please, please, please drop us an email.
Advertise with GermantownPulse 
Reach LOCAL customers email us.
Have a photo for our Around Town section?
Submit it here.
Comments, Questions, Ideas, or Suggestions 
Please, please, please drop us an email.

    Like what you read? Donate now, help GermantownPulse provide more news to the community

© 2016 by Germantown Pulse.