Montgomery County Department of Transportation (MCDOT) is holding two, identical open houses for those who would like to learn more and provide input about transportation projects planned for the Clarksburg area.
The first open house will be held tonight, Tuesday March 28. The second will be held next month, on Wednesday, April 19. Both workshops will be held from 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm at the Clarksburg High School Cafeteria, 22500 Wims Road in Clarksburg. Both events will consist of the same information.
MCDOT project managers and staff from the Maryland State Highway Administration and Maryland-National Capital Park and Planning Commission will be available to discuss:
1. Stringtown Road (from Overlook Park Drive to Snowden Farm Parkway)
2. Clarksburg Square Connector (from Frederick Road to Clarksburg Square Road)
3. Frederick Road Bikepath(from Milestone Manor Lane to Stringtown Road))
4. Snowden Farm Parkway at Clarksburg Rd (Intersection improvement)
5. MD 355 and Clarksburg Rd (Intersection improvement)
6. MD 355 - Clarksburg Shared Use Path (from Stringtown Road to Snowden Farm Parkway)
7. Observation Drive (from Waters Discovery Lane to Stringtown Road)
8. MD 355 at West Old Baltimore Road (Intersection improvement)
9. Piedmont Road Shared Use Path (from Stringtown Road to Skylark Road)
Photos courtsey MCDOT twitter feed.