A dryer fire has left one Germantown family without a home, at least temporarily. Montgomery County Fire Rescue units were called 12500-12402 Great Park Circle for a fire in dryer on the third-floor of an apartment building.
The call came at about 12:30 pm, first arriving units reported smoke showing from the upper floor of the building. According to MCFRS senior spokesman Pete Piringer, the fire was controlled by the building’s sprinkler system and extinguished by five fighters.
MCFRS evacuated several people from the building as precaution. No injuries were reported but one family has been displaced, according to MCFRS.
Photos by Germantown Pulse.