Fourteen More Brands Join Clarksburg Premium Outlets Prior to Opening in Three Weeks
Simon retail properties, the property manager of the soon to be opened Clarksburg Premium Outlets has announced that fourteen more brands will be joining the previously announced brands to be at the new outlet center in Clarksburg.
Opening on October 27, Clarksburg Premium Outlets, a joint venture between Simon, New England Development, and Streetscape Partners, will offer residents and visitors an impressive array of fashion labels at savings of 25 to 65 percent every day.
Newly announced outlet stores include the following:
• Baldinini offers collections rich in detail, design, valued materials, shapes, unusual manufacturing and fashion appeal. With more than 100 years of history and shoes built with the same passion, the brand brings together manual skills and handcrafted style with a contemporary and ever-changing fashion concept.
• Banana Republic Factory offers adult formal and casual attire for any occasion.
• Gap Factory makes saving stylish with its unique line of clothing designed exclusively for Factory and offered at an incredible value.
• Ermenegildo Zegna is a high-end retailer selling the namesake Italian label's apparel, accessories and fragrances for men.
• Express Factory Outlet supplies contemporary house-label clothing and accessories for day and night.
• Geox operates in men’s, women’s and children’s classic, casual, sports and fashion sectors. The brand is known for its innovative, patented products that are distributed worldwide.
• J.Crew Factory produces quality men’s and women’s apparel and accessories, exquisitely crafted styles and exclusive design, with affordable prices. • Lindt Chocolate is a Swiss-based company specializing in chocolate candies and truffles.
• LOFT Factory offers casual, relaxed, feminine fashion with just the right accessories for fun looks.
• Old Navy offers the latest fashions at great prices for the whole family.
• Skechers designs and develops lifestyle footwear for men, women and children including the latest styles in boots, shoes, sneakers and sandals.
• Starbucks offers a selection of quality coffee, premium teas, fine pastries and other delectable treats.
• Tadashi Shoji is a globally recognized women’s brand, loved by devoted shoppers ranging from busy working mothers to red carpet-gracing celebrities. With original designs and innovative collections, shoppers are inspired to showcase their beauty and walk with confidence.
Previously announced stores included: Allen Edmonds, AllSaints, Ann Taylor Factory Store, Brooks Brothers Factory Store, Converse, Fossil, Hickey Freeman, Kay Jewelers, Jared Jewelers, Johnston & Murphy, PUMA, Talbots, Theory, Clarins, Eredi Pisano, Michael Kors, PHILIPP PLEIN, Salvatore Ferragamo, Thomas Pink, Zero Halliburton, AlX Armani Exchange, Armani Outlet, Calvin Klein, Coach, Hugo Boss, Nike Factory Store, Saks Fifth Avenue OFF 5th, Steve Madden Outlet, Tommy Hilfiger, Tory Burch, TUMI, UGG Australia, and Under Armour.
At a meeting of the Clarksburg Chamber of Commerce on Wednesday, Oct 5, the General Manager of outlet center, Michael Mitchroney said that Clarksburg outlet center would be more of a lifestyle center than a traditional mall. “It will be a place where people can come and gather, and not just spend money. We have lots to offer.” He mentioned the Market Hall which will house six food-court like eateries, as well as Media Lounge and guest services. “There will be an area which will have about 400 seats for guests.”
“We will also have an extensive guest services program, where shoppers can sign up to receive exclusive offers from on deals from our Clarksburg Premium Outlets retailers,” said Mitchroney. “At the concierge level, we will be able to accommodate any shoppers’ needs either at the outlet center outside the outlet center for both local shoppers and for tourists who are not from the area. We are happy to point them to other area businesses to take care of their needs.”
“The Media Lounge will have nice big leather couches and seventy-inch flat-screen televisions, each one with its own cable box so folks can relax and watch television while someone else is shopping.”
Mitchroney told the Germantown Pulse, that while the center will have six different culinary options in the Market Hall, it will not feature any traditional sit-down casual or fine dining restaurants at the time of the Grand Opening on Oct. 27.
Mitchroney said that the center would also feature “a 22-foot long custom-made outdoor fireplace which will serve as a nice gathering space while adding a very nice ambiance to the center. We will also have two huge water fountains on the property, which help to create a very nice ambiance to the center.”
The 392,000 square-foot center is located at 22705 Clarksburg Road in Montgomery County. For more information, visit the Clarksburg Premium Outlets website at premiumoutlets.com/clarksburg.