Montgomery County Fire Rescue Service personnel were called to 13929 Falconcrest Road in Germantown for the report of a fire in the kitchen at about 6:30 pm on Sunday night, November 29.
Investigating firefighters discovered food burning on the stove. The fire was brought under control, and a smoke condition remained. MCFRS personnel worked to vent the house and remove the smoke as a result of the fire. All occupants are safe, and no injuries were reported, according to MCFRS senior spokesman Pete Piringer.