• Wix Facebook page
  • Wix Twitter page
  • Wix Google+ page

Attic Fire Displaces Two in Germantown


FireGermantown.jpg

By Kevin O’Rourke

Montgomery County Fire and Rescue Service was called to 11423 Brundidge Terrace at about 8:30 pm Saturday, Feb. 28 for a report chimney fire.

First arriving units discovered smoking coming from the roof of the three-story middle-of-the-row townhouse. Firefighters discovered the fire had extended into the attic, according MCFRS spokesman Pete Piringer.

All the occupants of the townhouse were able to evacuate. The fire displaced two adults and one pet and did roughly $25,000 in damage to the building. MCFRS reports no injuries.

Photo courtesy of MCFRS.

#germantown #mcfrs

Germantown Pulse has stopped production
of original content for this website,
as of Aug. 1, 2019.
Germantown Pulse continues to provide news and information from other local source through links on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Thank you to our loyal readers and advertisers for a wonderful and fulfilling five years.

Featured Posts